RemoteExecute Task Issue

Jul 2, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Just noticed the RemoteExecute task is actulally called RemoveExecute in both the source code and the published assembly.

Interestingly in the TeamDeploy.Tasks xml it is spelt correctly which makes me wonder how it ever worked. 

Hopefully you'll be able to add an example of it working in the next release.

Thanx,

Michael McD.

 

 

Coordinator
Jul 2, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know about this.  I didn't notice I did this.   I tested it with my unit tests but it is spelled wrong there too.   I'll get this updated and a create a sample for each for each of the tasks.

Thanks,

Mike

Coordinator
Jul 2, 2009 at 2:53 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.